Welcome to the Rhodes College Helpdesk!
The purpose of this system is to allow you to resolve your own technical issues or answer your own question, without needing to contact anyone else for help. Of course, if you need assistance, we are always available at email@example.com, (901) 843-3890, or at the InfoDesk in the entryway of Barret Library.
Here are some links to popular Knowledgebase articles:
- Troubleshooting if Outlook Performance is Slow
- How to Configure Your iPhone, iPad, Android, or other Device for Rhodes Email
- Downloading Microsoft Office - Free to Anyone With Rhodes Email Address
- Wireless Networks on Campus—Names and Descriptions
- Registering a Game Console or Streaming Media Device on the ResHall_Wifi Wireless Network
Change Your Password
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (901) 843-3890 for further help or information. We are located in the lobby of the Barret Library.